Tuesday, March 24, 2009

RIP GREG JAYHAN - I WILL MISS YOU!!!

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: RIP Greg Jayhan Co Founder Operation American Hero
To:
Date: Mar 24, 2009 3:06 AM
Subject: For Greg Patriot Coins/ From Donna


----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: Donna, Proud Air Force Mom
To:
Date: Mar 23, 2009 11:52 PM
Subject: For Greg, Patriot Coins We will miss you so much!


Photobucket



Photobucket



I cannot even think of what to say here.



I just know that I am going to miss Greg so much!


Greg Jayhan was a very good man and

did everything he could to help others.




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Greg made me this banner, and

I will always remember him

for all his kindnesses.





DONNA, PROUD AIR FORCE MOM





>

No comments:

Post a Comment