Tuesday, March 24, 2009

RIP my Friend,, GREG JAYHAN

So very sad today,,got word via the bulletin below that my friend Greg Jayhan,
has died.

Greg and I worked together a little over a year, at myspace and became great friends. He did military support work, helping families, TROOPS, and veterans. He was involved in many excellent programs, to do all he could to SUPPORT HIS TROOPS.

He didn't just "walk the walk,and talk the talk". This man worked many hours everyday,, doing everything he could for countless people. He literally gave "the shirt off his back", if that was *what* was needed.

Me personally,, whenever I got depressed and feeling hopeless about all this insanity in the world,, Greg, would do his best to cheer me up.

We shared ALOT of jokes over all these months, and good projects we both worked on.

I would be working hard, posting all this FRACKED up stuff we all deal with, and he would post these wonderful comments on my page. He would make "virtual breakfasts" for me and all his friends, and was just a really wonderful man!

We would chat about our high tech stuff, novell/win2k servers and networks, and anything else under the sun.

He wanted to come here to visit, do a bike tour,, would have been fun, I'm sad that I will never get to meet him in person now.

Fly FREE,, Greg, you were a nice, sweet man!

you were a SPECIAL HUMAN
and a great friend
and I was PROUD to know and work with you!
























----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: GREG JAYHAN MEMORIAL PAGE /PATRIOT COINS
To:
Date: Mar 24, 2009 5:41 AM
Subject: Information on Greg Jayhan Patriot Coins.


This bulletin is posted by Michelle of Operation American Hero.


I am sadly informing those that did not know that Greg Jayhan Passed away this last weekend of pneumonia. He was found in his house on Sat. by his neighbor.


This page will remain as Greg left this page. Greg and I worked together on Operation American Hero and Santaswish to show our support to the troops. He was the co founder of my sites. This site will become his memorial page and it will live on in his memory.

Greg would want us to go on and continue to support the troops. He once told me he was led here to myspace because god had walked him here to do something for others and ask for nothing in return. True so very true. Greg gave all his energy to this site he gave more then most would ever expect. He was a true hero to our troops and their families. He will never be forgotten. Greg was like my brother to me. We talked all hours of the night developed a relationship that had very close bonds. It hurts me tonight to inform all of you of his passing.

He will dearly be missed.


Please leave any comments for him on his page here at patriot coins. His family does have a contact number if any of you are interested in contacting them. Funeral details will be coming in the next few days, I will post a bulletin on this site when I get the details . This is a shock to all of us at Operation American Hero and Patriot Coins. We lost a dear friend tonight who deeply was etched into our hearts.


His family is aware of this page and please leave any condolences for his family, they will be reading them. This has to be the hardest bulletin I have ever had to do. There are tons of messages coming in already but please feel free to leave one and I will get back to you asap with details. I appreciate your patience in this time of grieving.


My deepest sympathies to all his friends and family,
God Bless,
Michelle
Operation American Hero
operationamericanhero@yahoo.com
Greg Jayhan Co founder of Operation American Hero and Founder of Patriot Coins Thank our heroes and veterans program.

No comments:

Post a Comment