Friday, May 15, 2009

Facinating Stuff

I had a visitor from IRAN on my site, yesterday.

Had a few so far from that "country",
interesting stuff, to see what IT is,, GRIN!!!

The exact location is Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari.

LOL

I do traffic analysis on my site,, and am always facinated, by
the traffic in and out from my page.

I do detailed anlysis,, of TCP address', isp host, and just
snoop to see what each visitor is. Being a network
tech geek,, it's all very facinating and fun to do when
I have the time.

I love to check to see *just where* my visitor "objects"
come from,, GRIN!!

Boy did I EVER GET A LAUGH, just now,,
when I discovered where this Iranian "object"
came to my witchy biker site from,,

We all know, that the people in iran,, are INSANE,
to live under the thumb,, of those nutcase mullahs
they have running that country.

I cannot imagine a life,, where women live under GARBAGE BAGS,
where there is no music, dancing and JOY, harleys and
rock and roll . Where psychotic old men, worship a deity
who has really really FRACKED up ideers,, about
everything in the universe,, like,, WTF????.

I have NEVER believed in ANY god,, and frankly I have
more FAITH IN DOGS,, than people enslaved to
a abstract idea,, called religion.

Only law I follow,, is KARMA and the law of my beautiful
land,, my idea of the universe,, is LOVE and FREEDOM.

Don't need any other belief system than that. Wicca and Buddhism
are my path, it's private, to ME,, each human needs to find
their own path, and NOT put it on anyone else.


Check out THIS HYPOCRISY,, coming from IRAN, you
can bet your bottom dollar that it's some high ranking
muckymuck,, in the medieval hierachy they have
over in "primitive land".

BFG!!!!!

this is a good friend of mine's site,, LOL

the title of the PAGE,,

Exotic Dancers Defiant as New Jersey Begins Cracking Down on Bikini Waxing


http://www.red-alerts.com/un-american-activities/exotic-dancers-defiant-as-new-jersey-begins-cracking-down-on-bikini-waxing/

Check out the BABE on this page,, do ya think, he is doing the "nasty", in some CAVE
over there!!!

I betcha,, those boobies,, are silicone,, too!!!

whooooeeeeeee!!!


HAHA,, ROBBB!!!!

running,,, RED ALERT,,
you are going to laugh yer ass off!!!

I'll mail ya over at myspace, to give you the info, on IT,,



BWAHHAAAAHHAAABWWAHHHAHAAA !!!!

Almost good enough to make you laff till ya cry,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment