Thursday, May 14, 2009

In Memory of my Friend,, Rick Delima

One of my awesome BRO's,, Husty,, made memorial tags, for our
friend Rick,, who was killed 2 weeks ago on his Harley D.

I post them here, in his honour,, we miss ya,, BRO,,


Photobucket

Photobucket

Me,, I believe you are in a better place,, the

BARDO THODOL,

where our SPIRITS, our true form,,

SENTIENT BALLS OF LIGHT *orbs*

are free of the physical world.

PLEASE,, RICK,,


DO NOT RE-INCARNATE ON EARTH AGAIN!!!!,

a large percentage of the population on this tiny planet,
the "most intelligent lifeform, Homo Sapiens"

ARE INSANE!!!!!

Shit,, I don't wanna be part of this species, either,, LOL

SCOTTY BEAM ME UP!!

There is NO intelligent life here!!!

)0(


pissed off at humans

solsticewitch13

LAN ASTASLEM

FRACK YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment