Thursday, September 24, 2009

Vest Project Testimonies


Cause Announcement from


Vest For Life - Providing Ballistic Vests To Law Enforcement

We are continually blessed each day by testimonies of those that need ballistic vests and have donated vests. Here are a few e-mails that we received over the last week:



"I have worked at the jail for 3 years now and have been a reserve deputy since May and was riding along on my off days before that. I love my job and would love to know I am safer while doing this dangerous job. I appreciate your ministry and what you do for my fellow officers. Thanks again!"



"We are a small rural agency, with a population of approximately 1900. Approximately 4 months ago we lost 33 percent of our revenue to our one and only grocery store being destroyed by fire. We have 5 full time officers including the Chief of Police."



"I am interested in trying to get a vest. I think this program is awesome. I didn't have and couldn't afford a vest. I would feel very blessed if I was able to get one. Thanks for your help. "



"I am a reserve officer who volunteers and is out of paid work. Even though I have medical problems with my legs that causes pain I am able to give 20+ free hours to this struggling community ever month. I drive 94 miles round trip each time I go in. I spent my last saving to pay for my duty equipment but I have no money for a ballistic vest. I was a certified police officer 18 years ago and after 5 years I went into the insurance industry. Even though I am 50, since I was laid off from my insurance job in 2007 I sat around thinking about my foot pain. I prayed I would feel better, but my prayer was answered by volunteering as a police officer again to help the community and take my mind off the pain. I really could use a nice thin vest. That is my prayer."



Please consider helping our efforts either through prayer or financially. You can read additional testimonies at: http://www.tenfourministries.org/aogtestimony.html



View Announcement on Facebook

Go to Cause



You are receiving this email because you are a member of the cause
Vest For Life - Providing Ballistic Vests To Law Enforcement.


Causes Privacy Policy
Causes Address: PO Box 492, Berkeley, CA 94708 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment