Monday, November 30, 2009

An Important Statement from Kahlid Sheikh Mohammed










































BLOOMIE,
OBAMA…


I’m on my way back to Ground Zero … make sure I get this stuff:









1. Only fresh Halal food …no frozen crap.

2. A brand new Holy Qur’an …untouched by infidel pigs

3. No Jews anywhere near me

4. ACLU attorney’s …4 or 5 or 6! (they can be Jews)

5. My own column in the NY Times.

6. No Jews anywhere near me

7. All my trial expenses paid by American taxpayer dogs

8. My personal copy of the US Constitution …signed by Pelosi

9. Immediate approval for my Green Card

10. No Jews anywhere near me.












JOIN ME AND MANY OTHERS AS WE SUPPORT THE 911 FAMILIES AT A RALLY IN LOWER MANHATTAN



SATURDAY DECEMBER 5 - NOON



RALLY IN FOLEY SQUARE: STOP THE TERROR TRIAL IN NYC!



AMERICANS TO ATTORNEY GENERAL HOLDER:

“WE WILL FIGHT YOU ALL THE WAY!”












Listen America – if you cannot find your voice on this absolute craziness (KSM, the mastermind of 911 who brags about beheading Daniel Pearl, having his trial in New York) then you have no voice left in that spineless body.



Yeah, there are two sides to this battle, the one side that says scum terrorists like KSM will NEVER enjoy US Constitutional rights, and the other side, favored by President Obama and Attorney General Holder, which says that their political futures are more important than American principles.













Which side are you on?



See you in New York




For all details visit:














No comments:

Post a Comment