Sunday, November 29, 2009

The West Begins to Fight Back












The Phyllis Chesler Organization

The West Begins to Fight Back




by Phyllis Chesler

Pajamas Media

November 29, 2009



http://www.phyllis-chesler.com/659/the-west-begins-to-fight-back













Send Comment RSSShare: Digg
del.icio.us
Facebook



Excerpt:

Its' a quiet New York Sunday and I'm sipping my coffee, reading my email, the newspapers, the online media, and looking out my window at newly bare branches in a weak winter sun. Suddenly—small miracles begin to appear.

According to the BBC, more than 57% of Swiss voters in 29 cantons supported a referendum proposal to ban the building of minarets. Partial results from the final canton indicated 68% of people there supported the ban.

Look: I happen to like minarets but I also understand that today they unfortunately symbolize radical Islam which is a bad thing for women and other living beings.



Read the complete original version of this item...






To subscribe to the Phyllis Chesler mailing list, go to
http://www.phyllis-chesler.com/list_subscribe.php



The Phyllis Chesler Organization




No comments:

Post a Comment