Thursday, March 25, 2010

Islam will conquer Rome





































Dear Fellow Conservative:




Have you been paying attention?

Someday soon, you might wake up to the call to prayer from a Muslim muezzin. Millions of Europeans already do. If you think this can't happen, think again. This is why you need Human Events, America's conservative newsweekly.



Human Events is the place I call my editorial "home." It's true. For the past 12 years, in fact, I've not only been a regular contributor to Human Events, I've also been a key voice in their weekly editorial meetings.



I think you know what that is. No excuses. No compromises. No prisoners. Lots of spunk -- and punch. And laughs.



That's why I don't just write for Human Events -- I devour it every week, from cover to cover.



And so will you, I'm convinced -- if you'll just give it a try, by taking advantage of this specially-discounted Charter Subscriber offer, which includes a FREE hardcover copy of Mark Steyn's New York Times bestseller, America Alone.



Click here to learn more. Meantime, I'll be waiting for you... at "home."









Your friend,

Ann Coulter

Ann Coulter






P.S. You know who else loved Human Events? My hero Ronald Reagan -- the greatest president since George Washington. In fact, he called it his "favorite newspaper." Find out why -- by giving it a try, at zero risk. And you get a FREE book, too!









































If a friend has forwarded you this message, visit HumanEvents.com to subscribe to FREE conservative news alerts from Ann Coulter, Newt Gingrich, Pat Buchanan and Chuck Norris.



Human Events One Massachusetts Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20001


No comments:

Post a Comment