Thursday, August 29, 2013

Four Americans Dead







Dear Friend:

Four Americans were left to die in Benghazi, Libya.

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama refused to send help.

And now the biggest cover–up imaginable is underway to protect Hillary Clinton's run for the presidency; a cover–up including obstruction, witness tampering, intimidation and an all–out campaign to hide the full truth from the American people.

You see, you won't hear this straight talk from most politicians in Washington, DC – but I'm different.

My name is Congressman Steve Stockman and I need your help. I won't stop until the American people and the families of those who died in Benghazi have been told the truth about this horrible tragedy – and those who are responsible are brought to justice.

And Friend, I'm starting with Hillary Clinton.

That's why I'm writing to you today. You see, I've joined with Stop Hillary PAC to gather millions of petition signatures to pressure Congress into holding full and open hearings on the Benghazi tragedy.

Friend, I've filed a discharge petition with the House of Representatives forcing an up or down vote on authorizing a full committee hearing.

If I can get 218 Congressional Republicans to back me (a majority of the House), we will break through the D.C. stonewall and there will finally be a vote on creating a Select Committee to investigate Benghazi.

Then FINALLY, we will know, on the record, just who is trying to obstruct the investigation into Obama, Hillary and their roles in Benghazi.

But I need your help.

Are you ready to stand up to Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama today? If you're ready to hold Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama accountable, please sign our petition demanding Congress hold hearings and "Come Clean on Benghazi."

Some facts are now clear: When our diplomatic mission came under attack from an Al Qaeda–led mob of terrorists in Benghazi, Hillary Clinton and the Obama Administration shamefully chose to abandon our Ambassador and three other Americans– leaving them to die.

But other facts are still unclear: Why are Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton trying to cover up the crimes in Benghazi? Why did Obama and Hillary refuse to send help? Why did Obama and Hillary apologize to the terrorists for offending them? And even worse, why are Democrats in Congress now intimidating the witnesses and obstructing an investigation?

The victim's families deserve answers.

Friend, I'm writing you today to ask you to join me in exposing Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama by signing our "Come Clean on Benghazi" petition and making an urgent contribution of $25, $50, or more to Stop Hillary PAC.

Secretary Clinton left the American citizens under her care to die a horrible death at the hands of terrorists in Benghazi. And when Congress demanded she explain herself, the best she could do is burst out "What difference does it make?"

I'll tell you what difference... it makes a difference to the families of those who died and it makes a difference to the American people.

So please, join me in signing Stop Hillary PAC's "Come Clean on Benghazi" petition today demanding full and open hearings. And also join me right now by making an urgent donation of $25, $50 or more to Stop Hillary PAC.

Here's the bottom line: I'm never going to forget what happened in Benghazi and I'm determined to expose this massive cover–up. I'm starting today by circulating a discharge petition to Congress that will force a vote on Benghazi investigation...an investigation that will reveal the shocking truth about what happened starting with Hillary Clinton's fabricated tale about what happened that night in Libya.

I know that Stop Hillary PAC is the ally that I need in this fight –– please join me in supporting them today by signing this petition and making an emergency contribution.

Sincerely,

Steve Stockman
Member of Congress

PS: Four Americans died. Their families still don't have answers. The American people still don't have answers. The best time to stop Hillary is now before her liberal allies can organize and gather their strength. Friend, join me in signing Stop Hillary PAC's "Come Clean on Benghazi" petition today demanding full and open hearings. And also join me right now by making an urgent donation of $25, $50 or more to Stop Hillary PAC.




Paid for by Stop Hillary PAC
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
Contributions from foreign nationals or entities are prohibited.
Contributions are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.
www.StopHillaryPAC.com

No comments:

Post a Comment