Thursday, July 17, 2014

ALLEN WEST addresses the issue of Obama being a Muslim and his ties to the Muslim Brotherhood

Thanks to BNI for this

ALLEN WEST ROCKS!!! 

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/07/17/allen-west-addresses-the-issue-of-obama-being-a-muslim-and-his-ties-to-the-muslim-brotherhood/


During the event’s question and answer segment, an attendee told West: “I personally believe that Obama is a Muslim. I believe he has a corrupt administration. And I believe that he is doing everything in his power to bring this country down.”

Media Matters  West agreed that Obama is bringing down the country, and then moved on to the Muslim claim by stating: “Now the point about him being a Muslim or not, you know, I’m not going to get into that, but  the president has an Eastern orientation, I’ll put it that way. You go back and you look at the speech he gave at the Turkish general assembly and also the speech he gave in Cairo, Egypt, in 2009. That defines his perspective. Anybody that allows Muslim Brotherhood affiliated individuals to be advisers in your, in his administration — I got a problem with that. Okay? And I will tell you, that’s an impeachable offense, folks.”



No comments:

Post a Comment