Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Worst Word



The Worst Word

The worst word in any language is the word that describes me: I'm a Kafir.
Now, Islam has a lot different words for non-Muslims and that's one of them. Non-believer, pagan, infidel, people of the book (are other descriptions). But the word that describes all of them, because “people of the book” is only for Christians and Jews, is Kafir: K-a-f-i-r. I spelled it with a capital K. Why do I spell it with the capital K? Because Muslims get a capital M. So I get a capital K, as I'm just as good as they are.
Now the plural of Kafir is Kuffar. But I say Kafirs. Why? Because I want the word to be used in the English language and let’s use the standard English plural. The meaning at the Arabic word Kafir, and that is the Arabic word, means one who conceals. That is, in my case, “I really know that Allah wrote the Koran, and that it's perfect, and I really know that Muhammad is the profit of Allah, and I am just covering it up because I'm just mean that way”.

Kafir also means someone who's not grateful. That is I'm not grateful for the bountifulness of Allah, and I'm not grateful for Muhammad. I am NOT grateful for Mohammed. Let me make that clear.
The word Kafir is used so much that I have put together some statistics about it. The Koran devotes 64% of its text to the Kafir, the unbeliever.
The Sira devotes 81% of the text to the unbeliever, the Kafir. And of the hadith: 37% is devoted to the Kafir.

Here's the thing: Allah hates the Kafir.

Koran 40:35 “They (Kafirs) who dispute the signs (the verses of Koran) of Allah without authority having reached them are greatly hated by Allah and the believers.”

So Allah hates me, but notice something else, Muslims hate me. As a matter fact there are 12 verses in the Koran which say that Muslims are not the friend of the Kafirs. That's how bad a Kafir is.
And by the way, the best language in the Koran describes the torture of the Kafir in hell. I asked an Arabic speaker one time how good those verses were in Arabic. He said, “Oh Bill, they're much better. In Arabic, you can hate better.”
Kafirs are filthy, and are to be deceived, beheaded, crucified, plotted against, terrorized, humiliated. It is the worst word in any language.
In English, we have a word that is so bad that we’re not allowed to say it in public or even think about it in private. It is so bad that we call it the N-word. We’re not allowed to say any word that terrible in public. So we're relieved of the responsibility of ever saying “nigger” by saying N-word.
Let’s notice something about the N-word. The N-word is a personal opinion of bigotry. Whereas, with the word Kafir: Allah says I'm a Kafir; Allah says I'm filthy. So that's the reason the word is worse than any word in any language in that it is not bigoted. Kafir is the truth of Allah. It is sacred hate.
As a matter fact, all of Islam can be seen in one sentence. The purpose of Islam is to eliminate the Kafir. Every act of jihad is against the Kafir.
Here's what I'm telling you. Use it! Take its power away! When I deal with Muslims I always let them know I am a Kafir. I've had one of them say “Why would you say that about yourself? A Kafir is so dreadful.” That's because I want them to know what they really think of me. I want them to know that I know their secret dirty words.
So don't use any word like people of the book, or unbeliever. Use the word Kafir. Help take away its power, and help educate the world how the world sees them: the Kafir non-believer.
WATCH VIDEO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill Warner, Director, Center for the Study of Political Islam
Permalink: http://www.politicalislam.com/blog/the-worst-word/
copyright (c) CSPI, LLC, politicalislam.com
Use as needed, just give credit and do not edit.
www.politicalislam.com



Bill Warner | bw@politicalislam.com | Political Islam . com | Suite 500 3212 West End Av | Nashville, TN 37203

No comments:

Post a Comment