Wednesday, August 9, 2017

UK police warn man to stop criticizing Islam on Facebook

UK police warn man to stop criticizing Islam on Facebook


A man in Britain was visited by police and told to take down his material that was critical to Islam from Facebook. He states:
The officers themselves were polite and reasonable enough, however their message was somewhat chilling: it was insinuated that if I continued to post material which could be considered critical of Islam or offensive to the practices of Muslims, I could potentially be arrested for ‘hate crimes.’
Equally chilling was that I have no idea how they obtained my personal information and they weren’t willing to disclose this information during their visit.
These police officers should be swiftly reprimanded, but it much more likely that they will be backed up by their superiors. They are acting like Sharia police. All religions should be allowed to be criticized, scrutinized, and even mocked in a democracy. British authorities have apparently forgotten that. Until they wake up and recover respect for the freedom of speech, they are aiding and abetting the destruction of Western civilization.

The UK has overwhelming problems with Muslim rape gangs, hate-preachers who incite jihad attacks, and Sharia courts that send women back to their husbands to be abused and sometimes killed. Yet this is what the police are doing.

So while this Brit was paid a polite but clearly threatening visit by the police for his critical Facebook postings about Islam, in June it was reported that “Google refused to remove vile YouTube rants” by Muslim hate preachers Ahmad Musa Jibril and Abu Haleema “who inspired the London Bridge killers.” These men “told followers to make ‘enemies’ out of all kuffar [non-believers]” and “instructed their Islamist viewers not to grieve victims of terror attacks.” Their jihadist teachings were also found on Facebook and Twitter.

These hate preachers and their ilk should be promptly rounded up and deported, or otherwise jailed.
Increasingly, we hear shocking news about Muslim preachers instructing their coreligionists to commit the worst crimes against innocent “unbelievers,” but there is rarely any followup news. Unfortunately it is those who report on the deeds of jihadists who are deemed to be the troublemakers, and falsely accused of hate.

The more we are intimated by jihadists and Western authorities continue to aid and abet them, the further we sink. The UK is now effectively ruled by Sharia norms; criticism of Islam is forbidden.

“Rees-Mogg fan ‘warned by police’ for posting content that is critical of Islam”, by Jonathan Curtis, Your Brexit, August 7, 2017:
The owner of a Facebook page praising the Conservative MP Jacob Rees-Mogg has told their followers that they have been visited by two police officers who provided ‘advice’ that included a warning to stop posting content that is ‘critical of Islam.’
According to an update on the page called The Church Of Mogg, the page itself was frozen by Facebook for two weeks, and the owner was advised that they could face arrest for ‘hate crimes’ if any further content of that nature is posted in the future.
Perhaps one of the most worrying parts of the Facebook post is that they say they have no idea how the local police obtained his details without some sort of court order or similar legal action.
At the time of writing, this question remains unsolved.
The post states:
As you will all now all be aware, I was visited last week by two local police officers who wished to provide ‘words of advice’ regarding supposed Islamophobic content posted onto this page, which was itself locked and suspended for a fortnight.
The officers themselves were polite and reasonable enough, however their message was somewhat chilling: it was insinuated that if I continued to post material which could be considered critical of Islam or offensive to the practices of Muslims, I could potentially be arrested for ‘hate crimes.’
Equally chilling was that I have no idea how they obtained my personal information and they weren’t willing to disclose this information during their visit.
On the advice of some patrons of this page I have this morning submitted a formal complaint to the IPCC and also made written enquiries to the Police and Crime Commissioner to try and get answers.
I will of course keep you all updated with the progress of these enquiries.
Thank you all for your kind words, messages and patronage. It has been very helpful…..

2 comments:

  1. This exact thing happened to me! But the police turned up with 90 pages from facebook and I too was offered a stay a cell! I had an argument with neighbours about their child shouting into my home, being rude, after I had retracted my services, as a neighbour taking parcels in for them, only because my new job did not permit it. I did not know they were non pig product eating type of religion, but not Jewish. I closed my FB account. This did not stop me getting harassed by lots of vehicles turning up outside my house all helping the neighbours give this single woman a hard time. Two loud parties followed, my work was attacked with constant disgusting swearing and all things like, "I hope you die of cancer." "I hope you commit suicide." Most, too disgusting to write here about my private area. They wrote to the council with a long list of things, which they hoped would lead to me being removed from my house, the list was not true by the way. I had letters from these neighbours, got called a liar and a bad neighbour. It was an out of control situation caused by a child, which the parents turned into a racial founded case by printing off FB pages. I am not anti non pig eating religions, but through pain anger & fear when people in my country get killed, I started to post a lot on these occasions. I went to college and sat and learned with non pig eating religious, but not Jewish students. I rented my spare room to a 2 Men from this religion and 1 woman over a period of a few years, but Paris, Manchester,and London Bridge got under my skin and my view point slowly changed. When these attacks stop and people close to you stop dying, I am less suspicious, I stop posting. This is a child's row turned into a full on attack by all and anyone the neighbours could find & all onto one person, me. Nervous about writing the word Mus**m and aware how a small argument can be turned to another's advantage through FB postings. Yes! I had never spoken to the male neighbour and did not even know his name. I spoke only to the lady. I did have a group of Asian people try to take money from me at a cash point previously a few years before, which was brought up by the authorities, as I posted about it on FB. I was not asked by the authorities, if I was ok. I was asked, "How did you know they were Muslim?" "What made you think they were Muslim?" I am going to try and move away from this sort of bullying, maybe to a more populated by indigenous people, or leave England all together. I feel let down by the Police and England as a country. I do not feel, I am allowed a point of view any more, and I am definitely not allowed to post on FB, what I think. History taught me one thing. Hitler was murdering people, while in England people had parties with German residents, who were mostly spies for Germany. But it seems, I am not even allowed to have suspicious thoughts, or guard against being attacked. I have to think about not mentioning a person's religion first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,, your story is horrifying. It is outrageous how they are destroying europe with this invasion. If I was you, I would leave wherever you are and move to Hungary. They seem to be more sane about protecting their country and civilization. I would not tolerate living under the conditions you are living under. GET OUT, England, and Europe are ruined!

    I am so sorry this has happened to you,, it's outrageous and intolerable to be forced to live with people who want to destroy your country.


    ReplyDelete